When men & women begin to lose their hair, it can affect not only how they see themselves, but how they feel about themselves as well. Their confidence and self-esteem can be lost and they may not feel as attractive as they once did. Though there are many types of hair loss treatments available, not all of them work, leaving men & women suffering from hair loss with few options. That’s why scalp micropigmentation is the best course of action for those in this position; because of the numerous benefits this procedure can offer to those suffering from hair loss:
- No False Claims- There are dozens of products on the market that claim they will re-grow hair, but most of them have no effect at all. They are purchased and used because some people will believe anything in the hopes of a cure for their baldness. Micropigmentation is different, because it is not for hair growth, nor does it claim to be.
- Affordable – Because scalp micropigmentation is a permanent solution to hair loss, there is no need to waste hard-earned money on ineffective tonics or shampoos. It is also only a fraction of the cost when compared to hair transplants. There isn’t even any need for post-procedural medications or care products, which mean more money kept in the pocket, where it belongs.
- Safe – The treatment does not use any chemicals, which means no side effects. It also doesn’t require any incisions, so there is little risk of infection. There is also no need to fear the needle that is used to add the pigmentation to the skin, because a topical anesthetic is used.
- Fast Procedure – This simple procedure, which is basically hair tattooing, is finished in only 3 sessions. This means only a few hours must be spent to achieve a perfect shaved-head look. And even after the first session, the results are quite realistic.
- Fast Healing – Because of the non-invasive procedure of micropigmentation, healing time is limited to only a few days. In fact, most people who choose this procedure are back to work within two days. There are no dressings to change, or stitches to be concerned with. All that is needed is thorough cleaning in the following weeks.
- Little Maintenance – Because there is no real hair, there is no need for expensive hair products, nor is there extra time wasted on styling. Simply wash the pigmented area, and if it is desired, add a bit of hair wax to add a bit of shine, and head out the door for a night out with friends, or a special lady.
- Look Younger – There can be the perception that balding men are automatically old. This does nothing to boost a man’s confidence if he is younger, because looking old can actually make a person feel old. Because the scalp micropigmentation gives men back their hair, and also creates that shaved-head look that is worn by even the biggest movie stars, men can reacquaint themselves with their younger self.
- Looks Realistic – The purpose of this procedure is to give men & women back their hair, even if it is not actual hair. That is why the pigments are matched to both existing hair color, as well as skin tone, for the most realistic look achievable. Even what direction the natural hair growth would have taken is considered, to be sure of a genuine look.
- Long Lasting – Because a scalp micropigmentation will last for years, there will never again be a shortage of confidence to match the shortage of hair. The pigmentation will never fall out, and it can be updated to match changing styles, or even to add a new color.
- Hides Imperfections – For those with scars from past injuries, or even from hair transplant procedures they had endured in the past, the micropigmentation creates a bit of camouflage for these imperfections. It can also help to mask a receding hairline, making hair appear fuller.
You can book your Scalp Micropigmentation appointments today with Alicia Shapira by texting 954-774-5087! 24-hour cancellation policy strictly enforced. Nonrefundable deposit is required upon booking.