STEP 1: IDENTIFY IF YOUR STRETCH MARKS ARE WHITE?
If yes, then proceed to STEP 2
If you answered no, then it means your stretch marks are most likely still healing and can eventually lighten up to a white color. Usually, we require stretch marks to be at least two years old, but sometimes it takes longer for stretch marks to heal. As a general rule, clients who have red, pink, dark, grey or skin colored stretch marks are not a candidate.
DARK – NOT A CANDIDATE
* Most likely still healing. Any scars that are hyper-pigmented cannot be camouflaged with skin color ink.
PINK – NOT A CANDIDATE
* Most likely scars that are red, pink or even purple are still new and healing; can possibly turn white in the future.
GRAY – NOT A CANDIDATE
* Most clients who have done Fraxel laser treatments are not a candidate for the stretch mark camouflage tattoo because lasers tend to turn stretch marks gray, which effects the overall pigment selected.
TOO LIGHT – NOT A CANDIDATE
* There is not enough of a contrast for us to camouflage. Having skin colored stretch marks is essentially the same effect as getting your stretch marks camouflaged with ink
STEP 2: ARE THEY FLAT & SMOOTH IN TEXTURE?
If yes, then you’re a candidate for the stretch mark camouflage tattoo. Please proceed to step 3!
For the most natural and “camouflaged” results, the stretch marks need to be flat and smooth in texture.
STEP 3: BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!
Next, we’ll need you to text or email us clear photos or videos of your stretch marks to book your complimentary consultation. We offer virtual consultations via FaceTime or Whats App, or if you prefer, in-person at our studio in Coral Springs if you reside in Florida. Once we receive your photos or video, we’ll be in contact with you within 24 hours to get you on the calendar.
HOW DO I TAKE CLEAR PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF MY SCARS?
- Make sure lighting is natural, and not too bright or too dark
- Take photos or video during the day
- Stretch marks should look as close to possible in real life as it does in your photo or video
- When in doubt, have a friend or significant other take photos of them
- The more pictures, the better!
- Then send them via text to 954-774-5087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! Talk soon!
- If you’re on Instagram, feel free to direct message them to our inbox as well!
Appointments require a non-refundable deposit $200 to be able to secure you in the books. A 24-hour cancellation notice is strictly enforced. Should you cancel within the required time frame, and wish to reschedule, your deposit will still be valid for your next appointment date and goes toward the remaining balance of your total quoted price!