What is BB Glow?
Imagine having flawless skin that always glows!
Water Shine Covered BB Glow Skin is a semi-permanent foundation treatment that includes active ingredients, infused into the skin to give a flawless natural look. With the specialized NanoNeedle tool, in ONLY 3-4 sessions you can achieve minimized pores and glowing, radiant skin for up to 6 months.
Who is it for?
BB Glow is recommended for all skin tones! From those with dark spots to those looking to experience a reduction of freckles and skin discoloration – whether it be caused by acne or photo-aging. Even if you are simply looking for pore-reduction or a permanent glow, BB Glow is for you. No pain, No Redness, Immediate Results!
Is it safe?
- Completely safe. Trusted quality.
- Paraben Free | Fragrance Free | Alcohol Free | Colorants Free | Allergen Free | Methylisothiazolinone (MIT/MI) Free.
- Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methenamine, Quaternium-15, and Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.
- Does not contain: Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Hydroquinone.
- Safe even in long term applications.
What are the benefits?
- Provides an instant lightening effect to the skin
- Skin gradually gets lighter following the initial treatment
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces melanin content in skin before and after UV exposure
- Restores skin tone creating an even and radiant complexion
- Dramatically reduces skin discoloration
- Effective skin brightening, skin whitening, and wrinkle improvement
- Will not clog pores unlike applying foundations or creams
Who can take your training course?
Estheticians, cosmetologists, microneedling technicians, and medical professionals looking to earn extra income. Each state has different legal requirements for the beauty industry, so be sure to check the rules and regulations for your state before signing up!
This training will keep you up to date with the biggest beauty trend in Europe. This training course will elevate your income with minimum time consumed and expenses.