How would you like to earn loads of money by helping people be more beautiful? You can earn $25,000 per month or more doing just that with Microblading – a revolutionary approach to eyebrow perfection that has been developed over ten years by experts in the field of beauty! And, ANYONE can learn how to do it with the help of our Microblading courses!
I now offer Private and group microblading Classes! Anyone can take them and reap the benefits for themselves — the benefit of $25,000 extra in your bank every month!
My courses are available in a variety of flexible time frames. You can take a class that is as short as two days or as long as 4 days. It all depends on how much time you have to take. Most classes are done privately but open to group classes as well. All students learn at different paces so I want theist for each you this is why I offer private class you will learn at your own pace…All of our courses provide full instruction in the technique of Microblading. You also get the benefit of working with live models so you can see your work first-hand. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and life-time support, even after your classes are completed.I know, that still doesn’t explain how you can make $25,000 extra every month.
With the right training, through our Microblading courses, you can potentially earn over $30,000 extra every single month! Let’s break it down:
An average microblading session takes about two hours and will cost your client anywhere from $450 to $800 — money they are more than willing to pay to look more beautiful. That means $225 to $400 per hour, less the cost of supplies. And, supplies really aren’t that expensive — only $25.00-$75.00 per treatment. As a trained Microblading technician, you can perform this procedure for two to four clients per day. That’s only four — eight whole hours of your time per day. When it’s all said and done, the money you get to keep equals $200 per hour or more. Pretty impressive wages, right? Are you ready to sign up? This opportunity is perfect for anyone! If you are already an experienced beautician, permanent makeup artist, or tattoo artist, this is one more fabulous tool to add to your toolbox. If not, that’s okay too! No experience is necessary to learn this amazing new technique. The courses will teach you everything you need to know to get started!
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
Undertake client consultations
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Basic color theory
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- The different skin types, how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on pig skin and latex
- Practice on three live models
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations