3-D Areola Repigmentation at New Image Beauty Academy
Areola Repigmentation is the process of creating realistic, well-proportioned areolas with properly chosen pigments and skilled application. It is an ideal procedure for breast cancer survivors, breast augmentation recipients and anyone who is unhappy with the size, shape or coloration of their areolas.All of these procedures are for both men and women!
Knowing how to determine the correct skin undertone will enable you to correctly administer effective patch tests and ultimately choose the perfect colors to blend the injured tissue with the surrounding unaffected tissue. You’ll learn quickly and effectively with our techniques!
Classes can be done privately or in a group setting! You will receive supplies for all of these procedures!
Class Curriculum For Areola Repigmentation & Corrective Pigment Camouflage
- Learn to create the perfect areola on each female and male client, from color choice to placement and size.
- Learn how to work on different types of patients who have received breast reconstruction surgeries.
- Learn quick, easy, effective tips on how to work with physicians and other medical professionals! We’ll show you exactly what you need to be aware of when you start working on a commission basis versus room rent.
- I will teach you pigment application to correct the coloration around the areola for breast implant patients.
- You’ll be exposed to the proper medical consent forms, so when you encounter them you’ll know just what to do.
- I will give you, fool-proof color formulas that we use most in areola repigmentation.
- Learn how to make a scarred, damaged breast without a nipple appear to have realistic depth, color, and contour; a technique that combines both art and science.
- Become skilled in the newest types of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures, like Dermagin and facial fillers. Learn just how and when you can work on a patient before and after these treatments.
- Insurance – you’ll need to be a technician for 2 years before you will be able to obtain insurance coverage for Corrective Pigment Camouflage (CPC). We show you how to do it as easily as possible!