If you are looking for a healthy and effective way to remove acne scars and sun spots, or you simply want to rejuvenate and tighten your facial skin, microneedling with PRP recovery treatments will do wonders for your new look- especially when South Florida summer heat makes us wear less and less makeup so we don't melt our face off before even leaving the house! Alicia Shapira here at New Image Beauty Bar will guarantee your skin will look and feel younger and tighter after only one session.
What is Microneedling?Microneedling is a collagen induction type of therapy that uses a special electronic device to create many tiny pinholes in your skin (only in the top layer) and activate chemicals beneath the surface of your skin. This stimulates the regrowth and expansion of collagen in the skin, as well many other healthy cells. These holes are essentially making your skin think it is being damaged, which triggers the production of new collagen cells, thus helping with the rejuvenation process and removal of:
- acne scars
- stretch marks
What is PRP Therapy?PRP therapy, or Platelet Rich Plasma therapy, is (alongside microneedling) one of the most effective skin rejuvenation methods that has become extremely popular over the past couple of years. It works like this: small amounts of concentrated plasma from your blood are inserted into your skin via several small injections around your face, which then stimulates rapid skin repair and induces further collagen replacement. To achieve even greater, quicker and more conspicuous results, the PRP therapy is often combined with microneedling.
Benefits of Microneedling Combined With PRPThe effect of PRP is even more powerful when it is combined with the process of microneedling (and vice versa) because those tiny pinholes allow the platelets to reach even deeper parts of your skin. Here are 6 main benefits of the microneedling with PRP recovery treatment:
- It Repairs Damaged Skin Microneedling combined with PRP therapy can significantly improve the condition of your skin and repair various types of skin imperfection including acne scars, sun spots, melasma, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
- Non-Invasive Both of these treatments are non (or minimally) invasive procedures, which means they don’t use surgery, standard injections, or dangerous lasers to treat your skin.
- Short Recovery Period with Almost No Downtime Although you shouldn’t wear any makeup, sunbathe or exercise for at least 36 hours after the treatment, you can return to your usual daily activities the very same day. Your face may look a bit red and feel warm and tighter than usual, but you can drive home afterward and return to work immediately.
- Your Skin Practically Heals Itself Microneedling with PRP recovery treatment is so effective and safe because it triggers your own body to heal itself, without any foreign substances entering your body. Your skin starts to repair itself by simply producing more collagen.
- Almost Completely Painless As the process of microneedling only affects the top layer of your skin, there are almost no nerves involved, meaning there’s nothing to trigger pain. Customers even say the experience is comfortable and relaxing.
- Long Lasting Effects In most cases, the effects of microneedling and PRP combo treatments have long-lasting benefits, especially when it comes to skin conditions like scars or sunspots.