You're looking to get plump and filled lips, but not sure what's the best way to do this. Or maybe you're scared of needles and injections. Thankfully there are many options for those wanting plump lips, whether if it's with a lip plumping gloss to last you the night, injectable fillers or hyaluron pen, there is an option for everyone. So what exactly is the difference between a Hyaluron pen and traditional fillers? The Hyaluron Pen is an amazing treatment that deposits hyaluronic acid into the epidermal and upper layers of the skin, without the need of needles. This technology uses high pressure which causes the hyaluronic acid to turn into Nano Scale molecules that allow them to enter through the skin, without needles. The Hyaluron Pen can be used to improve the lips shape, lift and volume and can treat lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, 11 lines and forehead wrinkles. The same hyaluronic acid filler that are used in traditional injectables are the same products used during this treatment.
The world of permanent makeup has grown to new levels, as we can now offer pretty much any makeup product as a permanent option. Looking for permanent lipstick, eyebrows, foundation, eyeliner, lashes, you name it and it can be made permanent or semi permanent. A lot of permanent makeup trends stem from the Asian culture, most notably Korea, and make their way to the States. Permanent makeup has found it's way to most corners of the world, and South Florida is no exception. Here in South Florida, Alicia Shapira, at New Image Beauty Bar, was one of the first to start BB Glow, a semi permanent foundation treatment that improves skin color, texture and collagen production. Here at New Image Beauty Bar, we pride ourselves in putting each of our patients first and treat the permanent makeup field as an art, as it should! A few of our most popular permanent makeup treatments are: Brazilian Stretch Mark Camouflage: This is a totally innovative technique that promises the solution to diminish the appearance of your stretch marks by mixing a custom color for each type of skin tonality that covers the stretch marks permanently Lip Shading: lip Shading or Lip Blushing, is a semi-permanent makeup procedure. This treatment shades the lips with a custom color, to enhance the beauty of the natural lip color. You can improve the shape, cupids bow and give the appearance of a fuller lip, with lip shading. BB Glow: This treatment is a semi-permanent skin treatment that deposits skin colored pigments to the face. Leaving you with a clean and clear complexion. It also helps produce collagen, elasticity and improved skin texture. Microblading: A semi-permanent treatment that creates the appearance of fuller, shaped brows. 3D Areola Repigmentation: Areola Repigmentation is a specialty area of medical tattooing that requires advanced education, training, and experience. These procedures help improve the appearance and self esteem of both women and men who have undergone breast surgery. Scar Lightening: This treatment uses FDA approved vitamins and minerals to lighten dark colored scar. Mostly scarring post surgery, but any dark colored pigments can be treated! And more! If you're interested in learning more about the different permanent makeup treatments we offer at New Image Beauty Bar. Feel free to contact Alicia Shapira and learn more!
We could not be more excited to finally announce the dates for our first 6 months of the 2021 Brazilian Stretch Mark & Scar Camouflage tour! Each class will have a limited number of spots, so be sure to book ASAP! It is first come first serve!
January 24th - 25th | CALIFORNIA
February 19th - 20th | TEXAS
February 28th - March 1st | OHIO
March 14th - 15th | ARIZONA
March 21st - 22nd | GEORGIA
April 18th - 19th | NEW YORK
April 25th - 26th | BOSTONThe Stretch Marks Camouflage workshop was developed for professionals in the health, esthetics, beauty and tattoo industry. All participating students professionals receive the personalized certificate of the workshop participation. Each student will receive a kit and tools to get them through their first 36 clients (your kit will be unused, we use only products and tools provided by Alicia Shapira during training)! Note that the professionals who will participate in the workshop will have the opportunity to learn technical skills with a pioneering tattoo camouflage artist- as this is an exclusive procedure in Brazil before Alicia Shapira was taught by the artist who created it! We offer a 1 year support after initial training! You will learn the following information, and much more:
- Introduction to Tattoo Camouflage Technique
- History of Stretch Marks Tattoo Camouflage
- Tattoo and Beauty/Aesthetics Market
- Procedure Exclusivity
- Types of skin and results
- Sun x Camouflage x Micropigmentation
- Use of a tattoo machine
- Formulas and tones
Happy Friday! Today we wanted to go over a VERY important topic that we have had quite a few people approach us out. Now if you found this page, it's most likely because you are considering Brazilian Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage, which is an amazing procedure! But sometimes things can go wrong with this procedure if you do not do your research on who you are going to. There are 3 very important things you should know about Brazilian Camouflage.
Alicia Shapira is the only person LEGALLY allowed to teach this procedure in the United States
2. Alicia Shapira is the FIRST to bring Brazilian Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage to the United States and the only person hand trained by Rodolfo Torres, the inventor, himself.8 years ago, Rodolfo Torres, the inventor of Brazilian Camouflage, flew to the US to hand train Alicia Shapira on this incredible procedure. And she is the only one hand trained in the United States. This means she is the United States expert! Feel free to always ask us questions about the procedure, or if you're interested in learning how to do this procedure for your own patients!
3. Only Alicia Shapira's students have the proper products for this procedure.If you go to someone who was not trained by Alicia Shapira, they did not receive proper training and are not using the correct Brazilian pigments. The Brazilian pigments used for this procedure can only be ordered by Alicia, and it's IMPERATIVE that these are the inks that are being used for this treatment. If you use a different ink, your stretch marks will turn grey, orange or green! Sadly there are many people out there claiming to have been trained by Alicia Shapira and ruining peoples bodies. Trust us, we correct botched Brazilian Camouflage all the time! Please, please always feel free to message, call or email us to verify each artist. Our students are amazing and they are all over the world. We are more than happy to recommend any of our students close to your location. So please ask before booking with someone! The main message is to always verify and do your research. Brazilian Stretch Mark and Scar Camouflage is an incredible treatment that produces amazing results, if done properly. We are always here to answer any of your questions or verify our students. Stay safe!
One of the most important steps to Brazilain Stretch Mark Camouflage is the aftercare. With proper aftercare, you can expect the best results and quick healing time. If you do not follow the proper aftercare guidelines, you can cause a slower healing process, hyperpigmentation and improper healing.
The Day Before Treatment: Exfoliate"I like to ask my clients to exfoliate the day before treatment, to smooth the area and remove any dead skin from the area," said Alicia Shapira.
The area may be red and swollen for up to 72 hours after treatment.
First Two Weeks After Treatment
- Do not scratch the treated area. It may be slightly itchy, from healing, but it's important to NOT SCRATCH! If the itching is unbearable, we recommend to lightly pat the area.
- Do not use A & D ointment!
- We recommend our patients apply Aquaphor to the treated area.
- Do not swim or sweat in the treated areas for 2 weeks after.
2 Months After Treatment
- Avoid sun exposure for 60 days!