If you are seeking a way to decrease the appearance of wrinkles or to boost volume in your lips, you may be resigned to the fact that you’ll need to seek treatment involving needles. However, while most fillers are injected using a needle, there is new technology that gives the same results without a needle. The Hyaluron Pen now offers clients at New Image Beauty Bar to enjoy beautiful results without the pain or anxiety that can come from needle injections. Bye Bye, Needles The Hyaluron Pen is an innovative tool that injects hyaluronic acid into the skin and lips, but without a needle. The pen uses a pressurized system to inject the liquid into the targeted area, meaning this dermal filler treatment is virtually pain-free. Amazing Results The Hyaluron Pen offers beautiful results by adding volume, wrinkle correction, and even face contouring with natural hyaluronic acid. Even better, clients notice the results are both long lasting and low maintenance! Pain-Free and Safe Without the anxiety and pain associated with needles, the Hyaluron Pen gives clients the opportunity to relax during treatment. Each session is fast, pain-free, and safe. The nozzle and adapter of the Pen are sterilized after each use using gamma radiation, reducing any chance of cross-contamination. Natural Fillers The filler used in the Hyaluron Pen is natural hyaluronic acid. The body naturally produces hyaluronic acid but can decrease production throughout the aging process. If you notice, hyaluronic acid is also the main ingredient in moisturizers and serums sold in stores! A direct injection of hyaluronic acid gives nearly instant results, plumping the area and boosting hydration, creating a quick anti-aging appearance. Call Alicia Shapira directly today to set up your appointment at 954-774-5087, or come by during business hours to talk more about your goals! Alicia can give you the results that will bring you the utmost confidence you've been searching for, without the worry of a needle!
Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. Its main function is to retain water to keep your tissues well lubricated and moist. In fact, our own skin cells actually produce Hyaluronic Acid naturally in a bid to maintain moisture levels. But, thanks to pesky aging and environmental aggressors, to name just a few things flung at our faces on a daily basis, those levels tend to take a bit of a dip. HA (hyaluronic acid) is critical in maintaining skin hydration, although it can be degraded by free radical mechanisms caused by things like UV exposure. Topically applied, it helps to hydrate the skin and maintain this hydration as a humectant. Benefits YOU probably had not heard of:
- If skin is sufficiently hydrated, it feels super-soft, plump and looks so much more radiant. No more taking pictures with special Apps with filters.
- When skin is hydrated, lines and wrinkles (even the deeper ones) appear diminished, so it is a great ingredient for those with aging skin who are looking to get a younger visage.
- It works wonders on everyone. Hyaluronic Acid works for any skin type, even sensitive or breakout-prone skin, as well as those with an oily complexion.
- Recent research suggests that Hyaluronic Acid also has antioxidant properties, which means it can act like a shield against free radicals we aren't in control of, like pollution and other aggressors.
- it’s naturally present in the skin, but its concentrations increase when there is damage in need of repair. It regulates inflammation levels and signals the body to build more blood vessels in damaged area.